Like this maybe?? Im not pretty sure it can be easy to get abs/ant waist. I wish I have it...
About Me
Monday, 18 November 2013
PAIN
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday always be the same day for me. Argghh ! Am I too tension ? I don't know. I never had a great time in holiday, cause I will be babysister until the end holiday. Once again, its not tooo perfect. I really can enjoy my holiday. In the morning, make a breakfast, swept the floor, wash the dishes, hang out the clothes and cook for the lunch ! Tomorrow, it will be the same. Oh, I really don't believe it. I need rest too. But, what can I do ?? And I really need to lost my WEIGHT. I want DIET again. Dah boleh rasa pipi semakin membesar. Oh, damn ! I need to exercise untill I get ant waist ? Perhaps ? Its gonna be cool. Nazihah has an ant waist ! What the amazing dream. Whatever it is, I need to lost my weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, this is new me :) I love to make everyone make happy.